Our Work is Art
Rimrock was formed in 1994 by the legendary Howard Crumbacher and his family. Howard ran the shop and built the frames until March, 2004 when the business was purchased by Scott & Karen Cox and their kids. Sadly, we lost Howard in July of 2014.
Under new ownership, Rimrock Art & Frame has continued to thrive and grow through a roller coaster of changes in the economic environment over the years. In 2007, we relocated one mile south to a larger and more appropriate space that allows us to take on larger and more challenging projects while still maintaining a fantastic west-end location.
What sets us apart?
At Rimrock, we know that it’s not really about the frame or the art. It’s about the people: the people who buy and sell the art, the people who manufacture, use, and enjoy it, and the talented people who create it. At Rimrock, we take the time to get to know you and your project so that we can help you produce and frame the perfect piece of art to bring into your life. We’re not just building picture frames at Rimrock Art & Frame — we’re building relationships.
Rimrock Art & Frame prides itself on being a locally owned and operated fixture in the Billings business landscape. Unlike the big-box stores and internet framers, our business, employees and families are a vital part of our community and we contribute accordingly.
The Rimrock frame of mind.
- We value quality craftsmanship designed to last.
- Instead of offering a sale every week of the year, we offer our clients outstanding value every day.
- We believe our clients deserve to be treated with respect, honesty, and integrity.
- We actively support our community through service and contributions.
- We have a passion for what we do and believe that makes our work stand out.